Another one of Tamiya's classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it.
About the Model
- Fully assembled 1/12 scale monster van, pre-painted with stickers pre-applied.
- Shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame.
- Heavy duty coil spring damped front and rear suspension.
- Sealed gearbox protects differential during off-road running.
- 115mm diameter monster tires feature high grip and excellent shock absorption.
- Front grille, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts.
- Wheelie bar included for awesome stunts!
- Includes Type 540 motor
- Expec SP R/C unit with TEU-101 electronic speed controller (batteries sold separately).